JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
POSITION: One (1), Full Time
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
WORK SCHEDULE: 9:00 A.M PST. to 5:00 P.M PST
– Interfacing with business internal stakeholders in understanding business
requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
– Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of solution approach, prepare high level design and provide estimations to business.
– Architecting Big Data solutions using Hortonworks Data Platform, Amazon Web Services and Apache Hadoop.
– Design the Hadoop pipeline to fetch data from external systems and load into Data Lake to Data warehouse(DWH).
– Develop and exhibit proof of concept(POC) for the projects.
– Develop and build infrastructure pipelines using Cloud and Hybrid Platforms for application development
– Develop programs in Bigdata applications using HDFS, SQOOP, HIVE, OOZIE, SPARK, and PYTHON.
– Build and Manage multi-tenant environments for near-real time and batch analysis.
– Hadoop cluster maintenance and outage mitigation. Upgrading environments per need.
– Responsible for real-time ingestion to kafka and build metrics real-time for kafka cluster availability.
– Development of complex programs and mappings and integrating them into
workflows and scheduling them using Informatica BDM (Bigdata Management) or through control-m scheduler.
– Testing the new tools in lower environment before deploying into production.
– Peer reviews and feedback are collected from the various stake holders for better quality and implemented the same for future releases.
– Writing and executing system Unit test cases, and test scripts of the project.
– Develop API programs though Java, Python and Unix bash scripting for the Big Data applications.
– Actively participating in the daily SCRUM meetings to produced quality deliverable within time.
– Interact with users, and other project team members on daily basis to perform development and pre-activities.
– Requires Master’s in Computer Sci./Engineering/Related + 24 months experience.
– Requires proficiency in AWS, AZURE, PYTHON. ANSIBLE,SQL, SHELL SCRIPTING, UNIX, CICD, CHANGE MANGEMENT, BUILD AND RELEASE, ,CONTAINERIZATION, ORCHESTRATION, BIG DATA STACK, ELK, KERBEROS.
11335 NE 122nd Way Suite 105, Kirkland, WA 98034
May travel to unanticipated work sites throughout the US
Please send your resume to email@example.com